Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Young Dolph - A Time 2 Kill Hosted By DJ Teknikz, DJ Rocksteddy


01. Young Dolph - It's My Time
02. Young Dolph - Time 2 Kill
03. Young Dolph - A-Plus
04. Young Dolph - Survival Of The Fittest
05. Young Dolph - Goin In
06. Young Dolph - Sky High (Feat. Juicy J)
07. Young Dolph - Reality Talk
08. Young Dolph - Much Deeper
09. Young Dolph - Runs Thru My Blood
10. Young Dolph - Money Talk (Feat. Don Trip)
11. Young Dolph - Booked Up (Feat. Gucci Mane)
12. Young Dolph - Hella Stoned (Feat. Zed Zilla)
13. Young Dolph - Damn Right (Feat. Muney Makkn Murda)
14. Young Dolph - Clientele
15. Young Dolph - Livin' My Life
16. Young Dolph - I Luv All My Hoes
17. Young Dolph - Bars
18. Young Dolph - I'm Sick (Feat. Starlito)
19. Young Dolph - Money Money Money (Feat. Tim Gates & Young Dolph)
20. Young Dolph - Smoke Session
21. Young Dolph - Gangsta Bitch
22. Young Dolph - Been Thru It All
23. Young Dolph - Outro

Download: Young Dolph - A Time 2 Kill Hosted By DJ Teknikz, DJ Rocksteddy

No comments:

Post a Comment