Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tapemasters Inc. - Stay Schemin


01. YG Feat. 2 Chainz & French Montana - Snitches Ain't (Remix)
02. Too $hort Feat. 50 Cent, Twista & Devin The Dude - I'm A Stop
03. Big K.R.I.T. - Me And My Old School
04. Wiz Khalifa Feat. Fashawn - Mt. Money
05. J. Cole - Visionz Of Home
06. T.I. Feat. Young Jeezy, Ludacris & Future - We In This Bitch
07. Bleu Davinci Feat. Rick Ross - Black Everything
08. Trouble Feat. Gucci Mane - Everyday
09. Rum Feat. Pusha T & Alley Boy - Ain't Nun But Some Dope
10. Mac Miller - Loud
11. Snoop Dogg - Stoners Anthem
12. Juicy J Feat. Wiz Khalifa & Chevy Woods - Cup
13. Slaughterhouse - Hammer Dance
14. Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah - Trading Places
15. The Kid Daytona Feat. Jadakiss - Low (Remix)
16. Joe Budden - Stay Schemin
17. Slaughterhouse - She Will
18. Wale Feat. Rick Ross, Meek Mill & T-Pain - Bag Of Money
19. Wiz Khalifa Feat. Juicy J - My Favorite Song
20. 8Ball Feat. Bun B & Killer Mike - Allergic
21. Killer Mike Feat. Bun B, Trouble & T.I. - Big Beast

Download: Tapemasters Inc. - Stay Schemin

No comments:

Post a Comment